Club Penguin Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterElite Force DSHomeLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Club Penguin "Unnofical Guide To Club Penguin" Book Codes
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:33 am by cool

» i could really go for a club penguin money maker
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm by coros5

» rapidshare premium password
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm by coros5

» warcraft 3 cd key

» starcraft cd key

» Club Penguin Money Maker

» warcraft 3 cd key
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm by coros5

» starcraft cd key
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm by coros5

» rapidshare premium password
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 pm by coros5

Poll
What kind of personality do you expect the WHITE puffle to have? (pick all that you think will apply)
Adventurous-definitly will be able to play a game with you!
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_lcap10%PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Secretive-a ninja like puffle, blending in with the snow!
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_lcap10%PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Intelligent-a book worm by choice, will love to spread the knowledge to the world!
 10% [ 4 ]
Crazy-so maybe it fell off a snow bank when it was young.. but it sure is awesome!
 10% [ 4 ]
Fun-fun loving, party going puffle!
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_lcap13%PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Fancy-white is for elegance, very classy and will love a tea party for two at the coffee shop
 10% [ 4 ]
Girly-what a flirt! Lets go shopping for some makeup and SHOES!
 10% [ 4 ]
Manly-lets go and live in the wilderness and never take a bath!!Then play football!!!!
 10% [ 4 ]
Other-So mysterious it could be ANY of these!!
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_lcap13%PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
NONE.THEY DON'T EXSIST! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REALIZE IT IS A TRICK!?
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_lcap5%PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 40

PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Penguin Queen
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Empty
PostSubject: PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE!   PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the green party! Get ready for more fun with a ton of stuff starting TOMOROW!!

PPA's- You will be able to vote for your favortie plays tomorow when the PPA party starts!! Make sure you have a nice tux or gown - its going to be huge!! And its from the 20th all thge way to April 9th! Here are the plays with a quick overview:
-Ruby and the Ruby: Ruby has lost her ruby (hence the name) in this fantastic mystery case (my favorite)
-Quest for the Golden Puffle: Go through a fun myan-themed adventure on the Indiana Jones like quest for the Golden Puffle!
-The Penguins that Time Forgot: Go back in time and remember this long ago play where penguins end up in the Jurrasic Era!
-Shadow Guy and Gamma Girl: This play and it's sequel with Squidzoid was a Super Power(ful) play that had some awesome costumes!!
-Fairy Fables: Join Grumpunzel, the Big Bad Wool, Prince Redhood, and Twee on a backwards twist of some cool fairytales! (Unfortunatley I never got to see this play)

And the Cataegories (YOU CAN VOTE TOMOROW!)
The Best...
-Play
-Music
-Costume
-Set
-Special Effects

Snow Sculptures: The first 5 sculptures are unveiled tomorow!! Remember, 5 will be released each week, for 3 weeks! I hope you submitted one and good luck!! They have released the first 5 winners!! They are:
1st- Marco A9
2nd- Lucasbas
3rd- Rosette37
4th- Ice4biel
5th- Wubby48
Congrats!! I can't wait to see them!
PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE! Icesculptpreview

In other news, Tomorow there is a new Better Igloos Catalogue!! I will post the cheats as soon as i can!!

Waddle On! purplepuffle
The Penguin Queen
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguincommunity.forumotion.com

PPAs, Ice Contest... AND MORE!
Page 1 of 1